Pages

1/17/2008

Skiing:The Rails

That might be a boring title but, to some that's like music in their ears and, whats in this post actual happened. :(

To some seeing a rail ahead would be terrifying but to me it wasn't, and as mischief lighted into my eyes I made an evil laugh that sounded like a snicker... BAR!, ok well that didn't happen and this is supposed to be a humor blog not a scary story blog.


Hey yo Jon, bet you to sissy to go on yo rail, HEY! don't pay attention to Dick, he is just a mean old section of your brain. (this is a discussion between Dick and Bill whose nicknames happen to be non conscience and plain old conscience) so of course I would hate to break my promise with myself that I would never do anything that was not showing off (very stupid of me) and, as I am still a beginner on rails, I ended up having the worst of all the embarrassments in history! But you will find out what happens on the rail when I am ready for you to know.

So, what is a good way to go on a rail? well I don't think my way is no sir ree it sure ain't!

-fastj community


PS:the next series wont tell you what happened either. :) or for some :( or some would think that I am ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a cool post. Can't wait for the next installment! But, I really want more SPIKEHEAD, too!!! Spikehead had me laughing my head off!!!