Pages

1/23/2008

The Empty Head Series #2

To those who care I did not end up finishing the cleaning I started, due to my starting a fire.

Here is how it happened,

When I got my duffle bag I went straight back to the bathroom, and with a stubbed toe (due to the fact a most ironic fight had taken place over who got in to the bathroom next, I had to kick my way in) I was back in my fortress with my mission coming along perfectly.

Since I had my duffle bag again that meant I also had matches, so I dug into the bottom of my duffle bag, got my matches, and poured my cleaning mixture into my shoe, lighted a match, caught a shoelace on fire and while my cleaning mixture boiled inside my shoe I began telling myself how proud I was of me.

Every one please make an orderly exit (that was the pilot on the really loud speaker, and he meant it. even if exiting did mean getting squashed.) if you have not caught on to what happened, I would like to move on so I will just say, fire alarm, panic, explosion, and the rest that comes from mistakes on a plane.

Those who want to move on like me may now start having their wish fulfilled. I survived by a miracle of passing out in mid-air, landing on another plane that was 1,000 feet under the explosion and again having my face rearranged to a look similar to this. so now my face was more like my regular one.

When I woke up I found some African tribe poking me with sticks and making me bleed…but first, before I get to far I think I should skip back 30 minutes.

When I had landed on the plane I had made a big dent. When the planes crew saw the dent they did not freak out but the pilot seeing it got scared and yanked his hands off the steering wheel dived for the door of the airplane and jumped. You might wonder why he got scared, and it is still unknown why he acted so. not even the crew knows. Thus the plane free from steering swirled out of control sending me sky high.

Also he landed in a muddy marsh that wasn’t much of a landing spot but it saved his life. Or maybe not because in less than 28minutes a tribe came along, and after protesting as of this kind, screeching, screaming, and yelling out in pain they stopped poking me with sticks covered their ears and ran.

I followed within a 200 yard radius in hope of them leading me to a town, so I hid when there where trees, crawled when there where not, and getting on my feet when there was a marsh. Traveling this way the left me behind like a horse would a ant. Whoee, whooee, whoee, I looked at where the sound came and noticed a crashed plane in the middle of a marsh, with what was left of a crew.

I decided to check it out, and take anything that Is useful, Oh no readers Not STEAL just TAKE. I ended up having to enter through the window since the door was jammed and once in I felt around and found another door and so I entered that and tripped smashed my fragile body on the floor and then.

Tune In Soon For Empty Head Series #3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the horse.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Wow, that was so craaazy it was really funny!!!