Pages

1/20/2008

I dedicate this song (which can be read as a poem) to all the little poor cheerios who have suffered like this little cheerio:


I thought I was brave, I thought I was a hero,

& then I found out, that I was only a cheerio,

Soon eaten up by Time,

With others of my kind,

Soon swimming in Milk,

And swallowed in one Gulp.


I hope by this time, all of you faithful readers are now pitying the poor cheerios that some of you eat every morning!!! I have started a petition against eating cheerios. If you want to be added to the list of names, please write in your comment box “Petition” & then sign your name to help the poor cheerios. At the end of this month, February, we will put the list of names up on our blog.

Making a stand against eating helpless cheerios,

No Belly Button

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

petition, Jellyfish

Anonymous said...

Petition,

CougarWolf

Jon said...

Petition, fastj team.

Anonymous said...

I eat cheerios almost every morning and have no intention of stopping. THIS IS MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL!!!!! I don't care how it feels, I'm going to eat it... sorry no-bellybutton.