Pages

2/05/2008

Of House and House Appliances Beating Me Up, part 1

This is a tale of house things ganging up on me to beat me up. It all started when I was hanging up laundry. While I was out, they were discussing about beating me up.When I came in, Wooden Chair was in my way and I banged my knee on him. I picked him up, and slammed him against the ground. Well, actually, I didn't end up banging him on the ground because in order to do that, I would've had to bend over and THEN bang him, but, I did not bend over, which caused Wooden Chair to whack me on my legs, which caused me to drop him, and I kicked him, which caused my feet to get hurt, which, of course, caused me to get mad. I started to punch him which REALLY hurt me, but I didn't stop because I knew that I was still hurting Wooden Chair some, which was better than nothing. Pretty soon though, Wooden Chair and I were kickin' up dust and rugs. We were in a real rough and tumble fight when the police came. Brother had called them because we were home alone.


Usually, when I get in a fight it is with Bro, and he isn't able to call the police, but Mom and Dad are always within earshot unless we get in a fight when they are out. Those fights usually end up with Brother locking himself in his room. Anyway, it seemed to me that the fight with Chair was just at it's peak when the police broke us up. The police just had to stay at our house until Mom and Dad got home (police are always getting in the way).


When they finally left, Mom and Dad made me clean up the room. When I went for this one rug, to put it where it belonged, it refused to budge. After giving it a little talk, I tugged. It still did not budge, so I got mad and pulled with all my might. Figures! that time it did budge and I bonked my head really hard on our concrete floor. Barely able to keep my temper, I was able to pick the rug up and walked to our dump trailer. There I did justice and threw it away. Worse than this, the next day I was walking down our hallway and saw Dad gluing Wooden Chair!!! I almost collapsed, but I held my tongue, knowing I would have my chance to settle the grudge I had against Chair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean _Y_O_U_ key word YOU, lock YOURSELF in _Y_O_U_R_ room.

Anonymous said...

I thought there was another side to the story!

ME!!! said...

No! I mean Brother locked _H_I_M_S_E_L_F_ in _H_I_S_ room.

Anonymous said...

whatev...anyway this is not supposed to be an argument site.

ME!!! said...

Jock: No, it isn't. So whoever is doing that stuff...just stop!

Anonymous said...

where is #2? i wanna see it!