Pages

2/20/2010

THE CITIZEN DAWG

Hi there!

My name is Ivan. I am a citizen dawg. I don’t care about the (shouldn't say), the (i shouldn't say) and the…stupid ppl (I repeat myself a lot), just so long…NOBODY TOUCHES ME AND MY DOGGIE BED! Ya, I live the highlife…the fast lane…the, rich spuds…they’re all mine. Well me and my Doggie Sleep’a we go back a long way………….



“ZzZzZzZzZ *Snort* ZzZzZzZ *Snurple* ZzZzZzZ *Huh?*” I perked my ear. Footsteps were coming my way. My owner sayed:

“ Now ya be good now Snurky ya hear?”



“Sure thing boss” Whenever my boss told me to be good it meant he was leaving.



“Bye now Snurky!” ya whatever.



““ZzZzZzZzZ *Snort* ZzZzZzZ *Snurple* ZzZzZzZ *Huh?*” I heard him shut the door.



Awe! Sweet mama! Less see whats in the fridge…huh? PICKLES! Blugghhhh! Ok I is eating fastfoos tonight!



“Hmmmm dis alley has always been good to me!” I commenced to eat the rest of the chicken wings I found in the knocked over trash can.



“MEOW!”



“Here kitty kitty! Just one bite please, I aint askin’ much!” u see there was this cat dat was trying to get me rightful chicken wing’s an’ I planned on putting him in his rightful spot…in me tummy.



“MEOWWW!”



!@#$%^&*()@#$%^&^%$%^&**&^!!!!!!!



I tucked me tail and retreated to a more strategic spot…the house. The victor didn’t take advantage of my reeTWEAT!



“Hmmm, Nice birdie, Nice birdie” I spotted a bird on the porch by my doggie door.





!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!!!!!



I dove back through my doggie door. Theres alot mur to cats and birds than at first site, huh?
 
 
In doggie slober,
Cannon

2 comments:

CannonBest said...

Ummmmm...cannon can beat any cat or bird alive! He' be duh best dawg in da whirrled!

nunya said...

LOL! great post - you should do more!