Pages

9/13/2009

Me and My Ideas......

You might be surprised that a 12yr old does NOT have a cell phone. I have come up with a few scenarios that prove to my *cough* “people in charge of buying me a cell phone” that a cell phone is very much needed. Well actually an iPhone to be exact. Here is my first scenario:

I am driving along minding my own business when I am pulled over.

Cop: “What are you doing driving?”

Me: “Oh nothing really just minding my own business.”

Cop: “You’re not even a teenager and you don’t even have a license!!!”

Me: “Well did you know there are a ton of illegal immigrants out there without licenses?”

In this instance I would whip out my cell phone and call child abuse. A cop is actually about to handcuff me!!!! Now here is my second scenario:

I am walking along and I step in gum…Quick! I must do a Twitter update!

Here is another scenario:

I am really bored and so I duct tape my foot to my face and my arms to my legs. But if I had had an iPhone I would have whipped it out and start playing Papi River Jump or Cube Field :)

Well now that I review my reasons I think I better keep my peace or I will look like a fool. Oh well. Epic Fail.

No comments: