Pages

3/03/2009

Trouble

This story I wrote when I was ten or eleven yrs. old:
It had been a lousy, hot winter day. I woke up and went to feed my chickens and, as I ran across the armadillo path that was made out of bricks, I ran into a tree (ouch, I said). I fed the chickens and started running back, but not paying attention to where I was going, I fell in a river that ran under a bridge. I then had to swim to the other side, because I thought that the side I was swimming to was the side to get back home (I was wrong). I crossed over the bridge, and was almost to the porch, when I tripped over a flower and fell face first into the mud.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one is not your best work...keep trying.

Anonymous said...

hello? the poster said they wrote it when they were only 10...I'd say that's pretty good for that age! I though it was funny :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...it was so~so if you ask me.

AveryOldPerson said...

I think you have a lot of potential in your writing. Keep it up - this piece was very hilarious, though a bit confusing. I would liken this writing to a Van Gough painting.
Keep it up!