Pages

6/02/2008

Snazzy Wazzy Get To The Point Post

Ok, I'll get to the point. What is it that I shall type next? that is what I am getting to the point about, so hold your horses I'm getting to the point....Uh, you guys made me forget. Oh yes that was it, ok, I'll get to the point, if you haven't noticed that is what I have been trying to do! so stop interrupting me.

Ok, so what I was about to say, the point is, notice I say point not pint since that is a measuring figure. Ok, so now if you'll be patient, no, not like a doctors patient but the patient where you're, ya know, no?, yes?, oh...you want me to get to the point ok.

Since this is a get to the point post then I'll get to the point. The golden sentence you have been waiting for, no, not the jail kind of sentence!!! this kind. UH is a...you made me forget again! I got halfway through the sentence and you made me FORGET! wait, you're the reader who is most likely wishing they had a jamba juice in their hand, so you (the reader) can't be making me forget...or can you? that is the question, which believe it or not, will be debated over the years.

So what was it that came after "UH is a..." that is the thing I need to remember. This is getting kinda long and you want to know what UH is so I will get to the point, since that's what I first set out to do. So this is the end of the post since I am going to get to the point. So since your starting to cry about its ending then I will make it a little longer for you. Aren't I so nice? I agree I could make a good Boot camp commander.

UH is a big hot dog inside a bun just without the hot dog and only the bun. Which reminds me of my adventure at In-In-Out, but that's for another time...

Make sure you check back soon for the Adventure At In-In-Out,
Get to the point at all times!
Fastj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Happy Reborn Year[url=http://juvebalo.tripod.com/map.html] everybody under the sun! :)