Pages

6/03/2008

In-In-Out

Cool hamburger


In-In-Out, OUT!


The point of these pictures:
1. Both have something to do with this post.
2. The hamburger is my dream hamburger.


One day I was driving my nice expensive car through town listening to The Boondocks when I glanced in my rear view mirror and saw In-In-Out-Out. I decided I would go talk to the manager about it, and see if he wouldn't fix it so it would say In-In-Out. When I turned into the parking lot I noticed a bunch of cars coming straight towards me! I decided to file a complaint to the manager right away. Boy was that an adventure, I honked and honked at those dummy ding dongs who came at me like a wave after a little boy, but they kept coming this time with their cars screaming war quotes, and the drivers saying words I think where made from a different Continent. Anyway I put the pedal to the metal and stopped just in front of a gang bangers messy car, I smiled at him and he leaned out of his car and screamed at me, I didn't exactly know what to do so I spat on his face and gave him a cute smile all the while changing my car into reverse.

When the ganger got out of his car I decided I might need to start backing up, I waited and then...SCREECH! right when the ganger lifted his leg for a blow at my nice car I put the pedal to the metal making the guy miss and with his legs momentum he flew up into the air and I watched him flap his arms and gain altitude (strangely that was after he looked down). I never saw the guy after that but every now and then I see a man walking around on the moon...hmmm I wonder.

Anyway I forgot to lift my foot off the pedal and backed up into a cow who was eating a donut in his car, hitting him at 60mph. After that I quickly looked at my gear stick and saw it was on R, perfect! "Race" that was what I needed, or that is what I thought I needed to get away from the cow dude. I immediately put the pedal to the metal but the car strangely didn't move except maybe a foot or two backwards.

I decided the only thing I could do was apologize since my car broke and wouldn't go forward. When I lifted the cow dudes roof and peeked into his tiny car that only my arm could fit into I could only see lots of ketchup and a bony hamburger that was pretty tall. I immediately brought it into In-In-Out to have some cheese thrown on. Good hamburger except for the bones.

Well anyway my name is DougJ not Fastj anymore and I live in Germany, please make sure this information does not reach the police forces, for private reasons.

-Dougj

No comments: