Pages

11/08/2007

12 reasons i dont brush my teeth

1.they get dirty again

2.it is a wast of money to buy the equipment

3.i cant wait to get denchers they are so sweetly awesome!

4.i would not have anything to wright about

5.you cant buy time and brushing teeth just wastes time

6.black is my favorite color

7.i have an excuse for taking a lot of Altoids

8.i earn money from the tooth ferry!

9.i am against eating fingernails and without teeth you cant eat them!

10.i stay up till when i want to sleep i just drop on the ground without having to brush my teeth

11.my dentist has already given up on me and if i brush my teeth my dentist might think there is a chance of brain washing me into thinking that brushing teeth is good

12.i already started a group that is called we don't brush teeth and the rules are of what follows.

rule one.
if you become traitor we (the people in my group) will yank all your teeth you got left out grandpa style (which is tying a noose over the traitors teeth then with another rope tie them to a tree then with the noose that is attached to their teeth tie the other end to a tractor and then have someone drive the tractor at half an mph)

rule two.
not made

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious! pretty impressive stuff, little brother! :)

Anonymous said...

uhhh...sick