Pages

10/18/2007

Why cant your template stay the same?

I don't know how to explain that but...I think I might be kinda able to.
If you love adventures like this blog does (Ok maybe not that much of a adventures lover but still liken adventures) then I am sure you will understand but for you who aren't the world hasn't ended I can still kinda explain so read on.
Ok now I think we must do some math to help figure this out.
If M=I and S=C plus H and they altogether equal the number 9 then go down the alphabet to the ninth letter and you get I and if I=4 then as the rhyme goes for the number 4"Mr.four why cant you ever be nice and stop fighting" then l guess we can do the following 9-4=5 so again go down the ABCs and what do we get we get E so now if E=1 then it is safe to add it to the 5 we have dangling around to the 1 because the rhyme for 5 goes like this"5 always adding to its number"so now its safe to do the following 5+1=6 so now we go down the ABCs again and get F so now we add our words together because the rhyme for six goes like this "little ducky number 6 has stopped because he is the sixth"now to get back to what I was saying we can add the words together and now we get mischief which=what we did (or we are just plain loving adventures).

if you want the rhymes of all the letters up two twelve just email us at fastjhumor@gmail.com.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys really outdo yourselves

Anonymous said...

this post for sure beats RFCN...FCN too (maybe)

Anonymous said...

all you anonymous posters - i love you!

that was funny, little bro! keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I say this post is write-on - so just keep righting mr.fastj and someday you may even write the worlds rongs..i mean wrongs.

I laughed SO hard I had to cry!!!

this post way beats fcn - there are 3 highschoolers against one 10 yar old??? that there yun'un sur out does u oldun's.

Anonymous said...

That was just about the dumbest thing I have ever read. You might want to keep your non-sense in your head next time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

sounds like the last two comments should be deleted...they are foolish and rude. The little person who wrote those comments needs to exercise some self-government. Or, if you do need to be rude at least come out from under the "anonymous" skirt.

Anonymous said...

OH, give us the rhymes of all the numbers up to twelve pls!